Old 28-01-2006, 02:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
PammyT

Default Small Garden Sheds

--
X-No-Archive
"dibber" wrote in message

I have an awkward space in the garden where I want to place a garden
shed, mainly for storing tools etc Most sheds seem to be a minmum 4
foot wide but I would only be able to fit three and a half. Length is
not a problem at six or seven feet.

Anybody know of any good shed companies that could help??

Also, any advice on a cheap, protective base for the shed???

look in your local papers and make some phone calls asking for a quote for
a custom build. Look in your local paper fro cheap or free paving slabs.