Old 28-01-2006, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
VX

Default A "clay breaker"? Is this possible?

Does anyone know anything about this product?

Soilfloc Plus
Categories Soil Conditioning Soilfloc Plus

A modern clay breaker. Apply to the soil and allow the rain to wash in. Rate
of use: 4-6 oz per square yard. (136-204g per square metre).

I'm wondering if this is as good as it sounds. I have clay about 10" down and
if this could just be poured onto the soil, gets washed in by the rain, and
will then break that clay down, that could be very helpful. If it actually
works.

Any ideas about this stuff- has anyone used it?

--
VX (remove alcohol for email)