Old 28-01-2006, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Moles!

The message
from insanite contains these words:

3 alternative solutions
1 100 ml bleach and a dash of washing up liquid to 1 litre of water
scrape away top of mound .. find the hole and pour down keep doing this
for every fresh run.. it normally takes about 2 months to drive the
moles away.

Molehills are very, very seldom on the runs. They are nearly always a
branch off one.

2 Allium molly bulbs planted tend to work pretty well and can be mowed
if planted in your lawn

3 mmmmm moles are Haemophiliacs so if you crush glass and place it in
the run, they will bleed to death.. brutal I know but it is quite
commonly used, not by myself may I add.. I use the bleach and allium
methods

That sems rather unlikely, especially if you know how the digestive
tract works.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig