Old 28-01-2006, 09:12 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-lo

Default Grrrrrrrrrr Leaking pipe! - SNOOZE IMPERSONATION

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
"Koi-lo" wrote in message
= "Snooze" and socks

Just to remind you Snooze. You wont drive me off this group by using my
NYM.

You should thank me, I'm doing you a favor. Your postings are truly useless.
a 1 line post "call a plumber" followed by a 10 line signature. I actually
gave the original poster some useful information. Even if we're using the
same fake address, the original poster might think koi-lo has something
useful to say.

Incidentally I don't use any sock puppets to post, because I don't feel the
need for any.