Old 29-01-2006, 01:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod Craddock

Default Beth Chatto Dry Garden?

"JennyC" wrote in message
Hi

Anybody own this book?

I've looked at it on Amazon, but the excerpts don't seem to have
many pages with
photo's.
Are there many illustrations in the book? I hate just
text........... :~)

And is the Gravel Garden in the same vein?

I've got both, yes you're right - not many pictures but it's a very
easy read. Her writing style is such that you really don't need
photos, she gives you the picture in her words. The copies I have are
edited for the US market and do have a small handful of nice colour
pictures added for that market. Got them cheap from Postscript books'
http://www.psbooks.co.uk
That was a while ago and since their business is in remaindered books
they may not still have them.

--
Rod

My real address is rodtheweedygardeneratmyweedyisp
Just remove the weedy bits
and transplant the appropriate symbol at.