Old 29-01-2006, 05:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett

Default RHS site?

danny wrote:
Has anyone else tried to use the RHS site the last few days? I don't get
any search results, seems like the database is down.
-danny

They are probably working on it. I've noticed, too, that their URLs
change, so bookmarks are a tricky thing to store since they change tehm
so often. If it stays down too long try going in through the link on
teh AOS homepage. I can't remember where it is off hand, either under
hybrids or under judging, so you'll have to click around.

K Barrett