Old 29-01-2006, 09:21 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile What kind of mulch do you suggest?

i was wondering what kind of mulch people here use. i am considering putting coloured cedar bark (black) on the areas of our flowerbeds that i redid. i have never added mulch to the beds before. i have surfed the net and googled and a lot of places say that some cedar and pine mulchs can affect your flowering shrubs, some of the flowers, as well as taking nitrogen out of the soil.
if anyone can help me on this i would greatly appreciate any input.
thanks everyone for taking the time to answer. cyaaa, sockiescat.