Old 29-01-2006, 09:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
chris French

Default Giving life to my hedge

In message , old git
writes

I have a 5ft hedge that encompuses my property. Unfortunately the
previous owner had 2 rockeries growing along side it and in time
thinned out the hedge dramatically. Ive cleared everything from the
garden now but the hedge looks patchy in places. Could someone tell me
what to treat the hedge with to revitalise it.

Well, course of action depends on the type of hedge. Do you know what
plant it is? Is it deciduous or evergreen?

My oppologies to readers if this was recently posted, but I don't have
time to search manually through 752. A search box might be a good
idea.

This is the Usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening, which to Gardenbanter is
just basically a web interface. Using the web to read newsgroups realy
isn't a very good way to do it - a proepr newsreader on your own machine
is much better. But if you want to search the archives and GB don't
provide one then use Google Groups

http://groups.google.com/
--
Chris French