Old 30-01-2006, 01:21 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Beth Chatto Dry Garden?

On 30/1/06 11:35, in article , "Emery
Davis" wrote:

On Mon, 30 Jan 2006 07:19:16 +0100
"JennyC" wrote:
[]
Where are you in the Dordogne?
We hope to be in les Eyzies de Tayac
Jenny

Hi Jenny,

Do you know the site
www.jardin-sec.com? I've never ordered
anything but they have a quite good reputation I believe.

snip

This is a very good nursery. Olivier Filippi speaks excellent English, too,
which can be helpful! We visited his place about three years ago and it's
terrific. The plants were healthy and well cared for and he tests many of
them to destruction in his own garden where they get no watering *at all*.
Well worth a visit if you happen to be that way. I remember he had a
lovely, pure white Rosemary called 'Mont Blanc' - thanks for the memory
nudge!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk