Old 30-01-2006, 09:05 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
GA Pinhead

Default Big Zac tomatoes

Jim:

Reimers is the only place I found any last Dec. Let me know if you
can't find any, I can spare a packet.

John!

Jim Carter wrote:
I heard there was a failure in seed production of the Big Zac
tomatoes this year. Does anyone know of any suppliers who still
have some in stock?
---
So .. all iron work / studies are MINE .. simply BECAUSE .. I . . TOLD everyone
.. even that little Bangladesh researcher who got published .. lately.
So .. read my lips .. all .. work .. researched .. with .. iron .. is .. mine
.. thusly ALL 'results' of deprivation of iron by bloodletting and low iron
diet is . . mine.