Old 30-01-2006, 09:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil L

Default Advice please - climbing plants

Chris wrote:
Hi,

I've just put up some trellis ouside my back door and am looking for
some climbing plants to grow up/over it.

The only thing is that the plants must be able to flourish in a pot
(patio is solid concrete), preferably evergreen but not too rampant
as I still want light to come through the trellis.

Something with a nice fragrant if possible for the summer evenings -
but 'look' is the most important thing.

Any recommendation or advice would be appreciated.

Which direction is it facing?

BTW your system clock is out, you're posting in the future.