Old 30-01-2006, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha

Default Advice please - climbing plants

On 30/1/06 21:27, in article ,
"Phil L" wrote:

Chris wrote:
Hi,

I've just put up some trellis ouside my back door and am looking for
some climbing plants to grow up/over it.

The only thing is that the plants must be able to flourish in a pot
(patio is solid concrete), preferably evergreen but not too rampant
as I still want light to come through the trellis.

Something with a nice fragrant if possible for the summer evenings -
but 'look' is the most important thing.

Any recommendation or advice would be appreciated.

Which direction is it facing?

BTW your system clock is out, you're posting in the future.

More importantly, I hope he lets us all know when he finds it. ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk