Old 30-01-2006, 11:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rupert

Default Article in The Garden

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...

Rupert wrote:

What are your reasons for studying for the RHS general?

To know more about plants and to give me the qualifications I need to
get more involve with tenants groups and help preserving and setting up
allotments with everyone in the community.

You already work in public environmental work without any qualifications.

No I don't. Why do you say that?

Snip

I thought that URBED was strongly associated with environmental issues
because their website says:-

"Through the Sustainable Urban Neighbourhood Initiative, URBED have been
exploring how the principles of environmental sustainability can be made to
work in urban areas"