Old 31-01-2006, 07:02 PM
davidmaynard1 davidmaynard1 is offline
Registered User

Location: Lancaster United Kingdom

Hi

Many thanks for your help. If I may just ask one other burning question! I was reading in Dr. Hessayon's Veg Expert that you are supposed to break a few leaves over the curd. Can I ask is this wise and if so, which leaves should I break and how do I break them over.

This is my first year of growing any vegetables; my Dad used to grow them but stopped in 1999 when we turned the old veg plot into a lawn and water feature! I had huge success with French Beans and Cucumbers in the greenhouse, but I digress from the thread!

Thanks one again

Dave