Old 31-01-2006, 07:51 PM
weedkiller weedkiller is offline
Registered User

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Oasis
My dear sir or madam there is nothing with which to start from, no reference to the “back” which means there is nothing to go on. You are wasting everyone’s time!!!!
Thankyou Rich for your very helpful comment. This is my second post on this forum and I just registered earlier today hoping to meet some fellow gardeners who share my interest. I have just started out in the gardening world and know next to nothing about it. for your information the "back" refered to the "back" of my picture with a similar rock bounary. Hopefully the next reply will not come from a **** like you "!!!!!!"