Old 31-01-2006, 02:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Allotment Choice

Mel wrote:
Hi all, can you please help with my dilemma?
I have to choose between 2 allotments, both of which are in abandoned
states. One site absolutely full of horsetail, and I mean so chock-a-block
that in some places I can hardly get a fork in for the roots. The other
site is full of couch grass and is very wet (I can hear the soil squelching
when I walk on it).
It's between a rock and a hard place! Do I choose soggy couch grass or a
zillion horsetail?

That's great!!! At long last you've got a plot. I'll go for any, both
sound terrible, like mine, his, hers, theirs was ;o)

Can I try a test whilst I'm here? I hope you don't mind. I understand
better the foreign stuff ...

http://cjoint.com/data/bFo2NCq2OR.htm