Old 31-01-2006, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Article in The Garden

Janet Baraclough wrote:
In urban planning we were the first one to promote it.

One post ago, you claimed to be the first even to MENTION sustainability.

No. I didn't. You talk of 'garden sustainability' because you don't
understand what I do. We have nothing, but nothing to do with gardens.
I managed art projects in a newly built park a few years ago but that's
how close we get to the grass.

You perhaps write better than me, I'm foreign and you are visibly
enjoying the upper hand that this gives you and perhaps you are more
articulate, mais moi je pourrais te dire que lorsqu'une conne comme toi
ouvre sa bouche en public elle jette un froid, que nous appellons un
froid de connard. Do you understand now?

So until you do I won't talk to you about it because I don't think you
have the intelligence nor the courage to stop being rude to me now that
you've found someone to punch. Perhaps one day you'll stop. Until then
I suggest you go and get some good nookie, a good long session should
sort out your cobwebs. But then again perhaps there lies your problem,
as it's been suggested to me.