Old 31-01-2006, 05:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default Allotment Choice

Jimmy wrote:
looks like free space from http://www.free.fr/ but might not be as not
really up to scratch with the languageI am afraid.

I'll have a look on this site and on gradewell. Perhaps there's even a
way to teach me how to make a nice page.

Did like though a bit busy and crowded like that, where are the piccies
from?

When I said 'did you like it' I meant Muriel's poem and images that you
swip with your cursor. But now I realise that it looks like I meant if
you liked the pdf ... The pics are from my garden last year. I've got
tons of photographs this is why I'd like to set up a site and would
like to put my lotty on it too. I feel I've never have enough time ...
tho (