Old 31-01-2006, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default design my garden!...

Mike Lyle wrote:

FGS, this is a straight question from a beginner who isn't afraid to
ask! Leave the bloke alone if you don't want to help.

True. There's so much potential there. It needs colour, shape, height
.... everything! I'd put a Rhus at the front in the middle of the stone,
to give depth and great colours in the autumn for the house. I'd make
another path from the main one and curl it around another bed at the
centre, with lots of flowers, lavenders for fabulous scent when people
brush pass them. It would make it look bigger and so so much more
happier. When can I start?