Old 01-02-2006, 07:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
sherwindu

Default What kind of mulch do you suggest?

Warren,

We have Home Depot, etc., here in the North Suburbs of Chicago, but I have never

seen 'Steer Manure', except for one nursery who carried the Tex-Mex product. I
don't know what you have in Oregon, but this stuff came from Texas where the
steers were allowed to roam on free range. It had an analysis of 5-5-5, I
believe.
Some of what I see here is only 1-1-1. There is supposed to be another company
call Botex (not sure of spelling), but that also is nowheres to be found around
here.

Sherwin