Old 01-02-2006, 04:01 AM posted to rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.ponds,alt.privacy

Default Proper way to move a fish?

Koi-lo wrote: =======================
At this time when I have fish to deliver in the nearby city I use a covered
(but not sealed) Wal*Mart tote with 2 battery powered aerators. No gasping
even on the hottest day.

lies....

The point about sharp fins is appreciated.
--

because you forgot to cut an paste that part from the website.

Carolyn Adamo Gulley
3245 North Lamar Road Mount Juliet TN 37122-7806
Phone 615-459-9345

has been caught in various vicious lies!
Before plaguing ARJW with her nonsense, she use to plague the Health NG
do a google search on Yarrow / windsong / Carol for more details.

http://tinyurl.com/99azt
http://tinyurl.com/87ow4
http://tinyurl.com/d6t5m
http://tinyurl.com/aheek
http://tinyurl.com/ck97r
http://tinyurl.com/cm3dp
http://tinyurl.com/8bscg
http://tinyurl.com/7epdg
http://tinyurl.com/bya3z
When she is best by a man she accuse him of stalking

http://tinyurl.com/8wryt

Before you reply, you may want to ask her a few things or only one.
_Where does she get her information?
_Can her information be verified?
_Is the information up to date?