Old 01-02-2006, 08:30 AM posted to alt.biology,bionet.microbiology,sci.bio.botany,sci.bio.microbiology
BioNerd

Default Incredable site for all kinds of Biology News (with RSS feed)

http://www.biologynews.net/
Biology News Net - Biology Articles, News & Current Events

This is by far the best site I have found for keeping up to date on
what's happening in biology. They even have an RSS news feed, so u can
sort threw tons of information without having to read the same thing
more than once.

If anyone knows of a better page for Biology News, please let me know!