Old 02-02-2006, 01:01 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Kye

Default Another S. FL Orchid Event

Pay me and I will be most happy to fly on over to photograph it... ;-P

Kye.

"Susan Erickson" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:35:55 -0500, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Martin County Orchid Society will hold an AOS judged show Friday, Feb. 10
thru Sunday Feb. 12 at Indian Riverside Park in Jensen Beach.

Lots of displays and vendors. Port St. Lucie will be installing a 6 foot
table top display, so if you wander in on Thursday you will be able to see
me in full rag regalia. Web cam, anyone?

Diana

OK - who is donating to hire the photographer?
SuE