Old 01-02-2006, 10:29 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
just me

Default How much light is enough?

Beano mentioned in passing :

Well no replies, but for info of others who might be asking this Q,
the leaves turned brown and and dried up - until I put it outside...
Now it's coming back with nice new green leaves.

I'm gload to hear your tree is sounding happier. It appears most, if not
all, of the experienced folks posting to this ng were actually posting to
some sort of web ring [maybe?] and it's connection with the ng died in Nov.
or Dec., and the experienced folks have disappeared. Maybe if enough of us
hang out around here we can lure some of that ilk in with our on topic
discussions? I hope so, anyway, as I would appreciate input from more
experienced folks.....

-Aula, in Vermont

--
Watch out for the fellow who talks about putting thing in order!
Putting things in order always means getting other people under your