Old 02-02-2006, 01:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2

Default Plant Identification Please

The message
from "Des Higgins" contains these words:

I thought pictures/binaries did not show in this newsgroup but this
post had
a whopping big picture of a houseplant, at least on my server.
I do not understand computers (I have been working with them for 25 years
and gave up trying to understand when microsoft took over the world) any
more and do not know why/how I could see the picture and not you.

It's nothing to do with your computer, it depends on which server you
collect news from. Some don't automatically strip out binaries. Most do.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig