Old 02-02-2006, 11:46 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default blueberry

Steve Harris wrote:
That is the conventional wisdom. Mine flourishes in a pH of a little
under 7. I do feed it with rhododendron fertiliser though.

(snip)

On your ground directly just under 7?! I've always been worried to try
it. At home I've got under 6 (did a proper old fashion test at
college), and I find everything very much at home but would never try
to pot out the blueberries nor the rhodo and the little camelia, both
are presents, for fear of loosing them. It's only recently that I've
wondered if indeed I could be wrong. How often do you feed?