Old 02-02-2006, 02:54 PM posted to rec.gardens
Claire Petersky

Default Groundhog Day

"Chuckie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for these great articles. I have not changed my perpective on
the silliness of groundhog day. Though I will on febuary 2 celebrate
the mid winter holiday. I am not sure how I will celebrate it yet.

If you like silliness, you'll appreciate this email I received this morning:

---
It certainly is a relief to know that Groundhog Day has finally arrived
and Grandpa Groundhog is, even as I write, traveling in his underground
sledge pulled by his team of eight matched star-nosed moles and busily
waking up the roots of all the little plants and reminding them that
it's time to beginning growing for another year!

May you have a great Groundhog Day and a wonderful spring!

Please feel free to pass this Groundhog greeting to all your friends and
remind them, too, about the True Meaning of Groundhog Day!

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
http://www.bicyclemeditations.org/