Old 02-02-2006, 06:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Timothy

Default opinions wanted

On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 10:34:08 -0500, Wolf Kirchmeir wrote:

Timothy wrote:
Could you good folks look at my page and let me know what you think?
I've re-built the !@#$%^& thing 3 times now. Internet explorer is just
horrible are rendering css and well, my style was a bit lacking.

I'm interested in if the navigation works well for people and more
importantly if the navigation is logical and easy to follow. Any and all
suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

No problem with Mozilla - renders very well. If Internet Explorer is
hiccupping, too bad. Get Mozilla, it's free, better and safer than IE.

The navigation frame (on the left sied) should be hierarchical: a few
bars, each of which expands into few more, to whatever depth you need, the
last level(s) linking directly to the pages. The navigation frame should
show all header bars plus the current state of the expanded tree. You also
need a link back to Home. So you css structure needs work, but o'wise the
site looks good. You also are using a vey fast server - excellent!

I'm still rather new to css and a css drop down menu is a bit beyound me
atm. Great idea... maybe in the next build 80)

The css validates and I'm using Quanta plus for my editing. The css file
is layed out like that by Quanta's css editor. That "fast server" costs me
a $1.25 a day... hope someone will click a google advert or to to help off
set the cost.
Thanks for your time.

--
http://resources.ywgc.com