Old 02-02-2006, 06:39 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default opinions wanted

"Timothy" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 02 Feb 2006 17:17:02 +0000, Doug Kanter wrote:
snip
Everything renders nicely in Firefox. I agree with Stan about the
typeface. Switch to a sans serif font. And, the writing & grammar could
use some tweaking.

Thanks for your time Doug. Dunno what to say about the typeface. I didn't
declare any font types, maybe I should. As far as the writing &
grammar.... I's ain't no colleged educated man, but trying...lol

--
http://resources.ywgc.com

Look at the typeface he
www.llbean.com

Just one of thousands of sites where your eyes fly through the words without
pause or fatigue. I'm no web designer, but I'm sure it can't be that hard to
change your font.