Old 02-02-2006, 11:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default accessing urg through outlook express

"jay jay" wrote
snip
I have set up what I thought was the right access to URG through
Outlook Express but all I get are loads of emails with no means of
following a thread. It seems I might not have the right set up. (I
would prefer to use Outlook Express rather than anything else) Would
really appreciate some advice as to what I should do? (Apologies for
not explaining myself very well - And please, the simplest piece of
advice would probably be really helpful)

I did put this in my reply on the other thread but maybe you didn't see it.
In OE go to the View menu Current view click 'group messages by
conversation'. It will show a check mark against it when threading is
turned on.

Also, under Tools menu Options Read/Send tabs, you can alter various
settings as appropriate.

This is a very useful site for info about OE:
http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/

--
Sue