Old 03-02-2006, 12:02 PM
debbie_7155 debbie_7155 is offline
Registered User

Location: UK Lincoln
Default Problem or Not?

i have a 12 year old meyer lemon tree, bought it last year, we have it in our conservatory, south facing
at the moment we have 6 yellowish lemons & 3 green ones on it, about 150 flowers on it with dark green leafs too, though the odd dried up curly leaf has fallen, i do the water testing with a finger,
but ive just noticed on some of the stems is what looks like very small cotton buds? i used a cocktail stick to gently remove it & it pulls away in long threads, its like holding cotton between your fingers & stretching it?
ive also now noticed its also on the top of the lemons where its attatched to the branch, what is this?
please help as i cant find anything to do with this in my books