Old 03-02-2006, 09:12 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ali Rolfe

Default Correspondence Courses in Gardening Question

Hello,

I'm new to the newsgroups so I apologise if I'm posting in the wrong place.

I've been thinking about doing a distance learning/correspondence course in
horticulture. I was wondering if anyone here had done one, and if so which
College they learnt with.

I have received a prospectus so far from both the Institute for Horticulture
& Rural Studies and the Horticulture Correspondence College. Has anyone had
any experience with either of these two places?

Thanking you in anticipation...

Ali