Old 03-02-2006, 01:01 PM posted to rec.gardens
Doug Kanter

Default opinions wanted

Oh, stop, will ya? Your news reader's Mozilla, right? Collapse the thread so
you only see the first message. No more clutter.

"sherwindu" wrote in message
Hi Doug and others,
Why are we giving free computer consulting assistance to this person?
We
should be handling gardening issues. It's just cluttering up our
usegroup. Let
him hire a
consultant to fix his problems.

Sherwin D.

Doug Kanter wrote:

"Timothy" wrote in message
news
Could you good folks look at my page and let me know what you think?
I've
re-built the !@#$%^& thing 3 times now. Internet explorer is just
horrible
are rendering css and well, my style was a bit lacking.

I'm interested in if the navigation works well for people and more
importantly if the navigation is logical and easy to follow. Any and
all
suggestions are welcome. Thank you.

--
http://resources.ywgc.com

Everything renders nicely in Firefox. I agree with Stan about the
typeface.
Switch to a sans serif font. And, the writing & grammar could use some
tweaking.