Old 03-02-2006, 08:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham

Default accessing urg through outlook express

"jay jay" wrote in message

up till now I've been happily accessing URG through Garden Banter, great
for me, so I thought, but thanks to helpful advice on another thread I'm
beginning to realise I would be better off accessing through a
newsreader (newsgroup?).

I have set up what I thought was the right access to URG through
Outlook Express but all I get are loads of emails with no means of
following a thread. It seems I might not have the right set up. (I
would prefer to use Outlook Express rather than anything else) Would
really appreciate some advice as to what I should do? (Apologies for
not explaining myself very well - And please, the simplest piece of
advice would probably be really helpful)

jay jay

Its all in the "View" option once you are subscribed to a news group you can
chose to "group messages by conversation" and you can also chose hide read
messages, which saves sorting through for stuff you haven't seen.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk