Old 03-02-2006, 06:42 PM posted to rec.ponds

Default Lotus seed germination

Unfortunately we should wait for at least 3 - 4 months to get some sun
around here!!!

Interesting thing I see - there are 3 - 4 leaf stems in the last 2
weeks. However, the leaf pads havent unfurled yet? Should I switch to
some other grow light?

Which spectrum of the light is helpful for lotus seedlings? I guess I
should delay fertilizing further before the the leaves unfurl
completely.

I only want to feed them enough to keep them going for next few months.
That way they are started and ready to go when Summer is here!

- Srikanth