Old 04-02-2006, 12:45 AM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

The Gerbil Thanks for taking a look anyway!

I have updated to a slightly better picture now

i am excited because i have never grown anything in my life before..

wow u got more shoots coming from what u mentioned gerbil thats great .
can hardly wait to see how they are doing. the pic of your pot is really clear so now i peeking right in there looking to see whats coming next lol. so keep us posted got to see how they all do. tc, sockiescat.

maddie i did manage to get a peek at your crocus flowers as well they are really pretty love the colours. tc, sockiescat.