Old 03-02-2006, 10:57 PM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default ooh look at the birdie

\\And who really gives a shit!

On Fri, 03 Feb 2006 19:42:34 GMT, "Koi-lo"
wrote:
Had a great white heron visit us for the past few days. I scared it away
several times, but he still managed to spear 1 of the smaller koi through
the netting, he just couldn't pull it out of the netting, and me running out
the back door didn't give him the time to try.

I can tell spring is coming because the filter drum has exploded with a few
thousand snails. I'll have to clean the drum soon and turn all the snails
into koi snacks.

Carol, no need for you to reply to this post.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....