Old 04-02-2006, 12:27 PM
SimplyGardening SimplyGardening is offline
Registered User

Location: Barton upon Humber, North Lincolnshire, England.
Exclamation Gardeners' World Live 2006

Hello!

My Name is John Cavill and in June 2006, I am building the largest ever show garden (“THE LABYRINTH 2006”) for the BBC Gardeners’ World Live Show at Birmingham N.E.C England June 14th - 18th.

I am a gardener from North Lincolnshire in the UK, I am
looking for sponsorship from fellow gardeners across the world, who would like to be a part of my show garden and know that their contribution really helped!

Anybody who does contribute will have their name displayed on my “Friends of The Labyrinth 2006 Notice Board ” at the show, the more money donated, the higher up the board their names will be!

Yours Sincerely
John Cavill.
Simply Gardening

More Information: