Old 04-02-2006, 04:05 PM
sockiescat sockiescat is offline
Registered User

Smile

///Owen\\\\\\ Here on Southern Vancouver Island the forsythia is out and the fish are up.
But................. I spread a mulch of straw in the Fall, and it's
sprouted. I shall be weeding for ever.

nice to see that spring is there owen i think we are going to have an early spring here in southwestern ontario as well.
we havent had much in the way of snow so far this year but since its only the beginning of feb. i might be speaking to lightly lol.
we have had fairly good rains so far though so thats a good thing but wonder what will happen to our wheat crop if we get a really bad freeze after having rain just before it .
hope u dont have a lot of sprouts to pull. have a great day.
tc, sockiescat.