Old 04-02-2006, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default Pre-Chelsea.......

"Sacha" wrote in message
id...
May I suggest that all those who feel strongly enough, write to the Beeb's
gardening programme department and insist that we have less gurning TV
presenters slapping each others backs; that the names of plants are shown on
the screen and that Alan and Diarmuid are not allowed within a mile of each
other. AND that if Diarmuid is going to enter his own design again, he does
not get loads of free publicity on the subject.
If we don't make/repeat our points now, it will be too late when Chelsea
does open!
Jenny.......you have contacts! ;-))
Sacha

nah - that's GQT :~))