Old 04-02-2006, 07:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default RHS Gen Cert Horticulture

Rupert wrote:

That's not far off the mark at the moment. I ( and others) am involved in
preparing a database of on line plant suppliers and their quality of service
which means I have ended up with a plethora of plants all of which need
planting. I can't pronounce the names of half the stuff that is arriving
and have long forgotton what conditions they like.
A laptop and Google in the garden have been invaluable in the last few
weeks. (keyboards and compost not the best combination).

Poor chap. Do you mean to say you are kinda 'testing' the plants
yourself from ordering them to planting them and see how they perform
plus the 'customer care' you're getting from the suppliers ? This is
amazing.

Goods luck with RHS thingy.

Thank you very much )