Old 05-02-2006, 01:04 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Daniel Prince

Default Grafting a Texas Grapefruit onto a Blood Orange

I have a Blood Orange tree that has gotten fairly big. It is about
eight by eight feet wide with a 2.5 inch diameter trunk. I live
about 20 miles South of downtown Los Angeles CA.

Would it be practical to have someone come out and graft a Texas
Grapefruit bud onto it so that I could eventually get both Texas
Grapefruits and Blood Oranges from the same tree? If so, about how
much would it cost and how would I go about finding someone to do
it? Thank you in advance for all replies.
--
I just heard a TV commercial about an automobile that has a rear
entertainment system. I immediately wondered exactly how would an