Old 05-02-2006, 01:47 AM posted to rec.ponds
Mr. Paul

Default Carol is easily manipulated THIS IS A TROLL IMPERSONATION POST BY SNOOZE

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
t...
"Sam Dunkin" ăid wrote in message
.. .
"Koi-lo" wrote in message
. ..
Maybe, but I still got the last word.

And for $64,000............ the last word was.............?

In the series finale of Star Trek: Next Generation, Q said"

"You'll find out. In any case, I'll be watching; and if you're very

lucky,
I'll drop by to say hello from time to
time. See you -- out there..."

Once again, I got the last word.

Since you evidently don't have a pond snooze all your boorish impersonation
messages are directed at one poster, Koi-Lo. I'm curious as to what this
person did to you personally that you feel they deserve your constant
ragging and abuse.