Old 04-02-2006, 10:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris

Default Is conifer hedging poisonous to horses?

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 19:19:59 +0000, Chris wrote:

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 18:40:40 +0000, Chris wrote:

[2 quoted lines suppressed]

We seem to have disagreement Let me be more specific. Is Leylandii
hedging poisonous to horses? Please let's avoid any other perceived ill
effects this plant may have on neighbors, the environment, GMT, whatever,
for the purpose of this question Thanks

Thanks for all the pointers, I feel better knowing our new hedge won't kill
next doors horse, it's virtually out of reach of him anyway, as it's well
set back within the boundary, and I won't be too pleased if the thing is so
underfed it starts any bizarre contortions to even TRY and eat it!

--
Best Regards,
Chris.