Old 27-02-2003, 02:14 PM
Lynda Thornton

Default I don't suppose anybody can spare a couple of ...

.... plastic hover mower blades for the Bosch ALM 30?

I bought a whole pack of them when I bought the lawnmower last year from
Scotsdales in Cambridge (nigh on 20 miles one way), but now I can't find
them anywhere and I've turned the shed upside down looking for them.
The original one on the mower wore out and the lawn needs a cut rather
desperately now! There's nowhere really nearby for me to get them and I
was wondering if any kind soul on the newsgroup could spare any, or
indeed sell me a few, I'd be quite happy to pay something, I just didn't
want to make a rather silly long car journey for a few mower blades!

Thanks.
--
Lynda Thornton