Old 05-02-2006, 02:39 AM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

Default Carol is easily manipulated THIS IS A TROLL IMPERSONATION POST BY SNOOZE

Just how do you assume snooze does not have a pond there mr. Paul
dude? Do you have tose super powers that know it all just like carol
and her sock puppets do. Guess thats the way you get to feel when
carol clones all you sock puppets and wanna be worshipers of the
usenet bitch herself.

On Sat, 4 Feb 2006 19:47:52 -0600, "Mr. Paul"
wrote:

"Koi-lo" wrote in message
y.net...
"Sam Dunkin" ăid wrote in message
.. .
"Koi-lo" wrote in message
. ..
Maybe, but I still got the last word.

And for $64,000............ the last word was.............?

In the series finale of Star Trek: Next Generation, Q said"

"You'll find out. In any case, I'll be watching; and if you're very
lucky,
I'll drop by to say hello from time to
time. See you -- out there..."

Once again, I got the last word.

Since you evidently don't have a pond snooze all your boorish impersonation
messages are directed at one poster, Koi-Lo. I'm curious as to what this
person did to you personally that you feel they deserve your constant
ragging and abuse.

--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder ! Koi-ahoi mates....