Old 05-02-2006, 07:33 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan jjspond

Default Koi-Lo insults All

If you would learn to read headers Jan, you would see there are FOUR
different people involved and several using remailers in one form or
another. Here, this may help you. Reading Headers:
http://tinyurl.com/amm9s

And this from the person who said they had posted on topic for the last...
I don't know how long? Oh wait, that was you, playing a guy named Mr. Paul,
or wait, could have been a personality you're not even aware of, I've heard
that happens?

original post, Who's to say this one person... "did I say it was YOU?"
No, but we're so defensive WE just ASS U ME.... But I digress... who's to
say this one person, with multiple personalities doesn't have multiple
accounts and multiple computers for each personality, huh?

I've been trying to stay neutral, but apparently my side has been picked
for me.

As far as reading headers, GET A LIFE! Only reason I see any of your posts
is because someone carries it over. So I could careless about reading
headers.

Hop I gave you a thrill that you drew me out, woo hoo. Enough said. ~ j

~ jan/WA
Zone 7a