Old 05-02-2006, 02:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Andrew Ostrander

Default Spring is here ? I hope

I don't see how spring can have arrived here in Winnipeg since we haven't
had winter yet.

Andrew

"sockiescat" wrote in message

///Owen\\\\\\ Here on Southern Vancouver Island the forsythia is out and
the fish are up.
But................. I spread a mulch of straw in the Fall, and it's
sprouted. I shall be weeding for ever.

nice to see that spring is there owen i think we are going to have an
early spring here in southwestern ontario as well.
we havent had much in the way of snow so far this year but since its
only the beginning of feb. i might be speaking to lightly lol.
we have had fairly good rains so far though so thats a good thing but
wonder what will happen to our wheat crop if we get a really bad freeze
after having rain just before it .
hope u dont have a lot of sprouts to pull. have a great day.
tc,
sockiescat.

--
sockiescat