Old 05-02-2006, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,rec.gardens
madgardener

Default My first bout with "sticky pot" syndrome

"loonyhiker" wrote in message
This was great Maddie! I couldn't sleep last night and woke up feeling
extremely anxious (must be hormones) but after reading this it helped calm
me down. Maybe I'll get outside today but it is 25 so it better warm up
first.

it went down to the low 20's here too. And we had about an inch of snow
dusting everything. Now it's melting, but they're calling for bouts of snow
and sporatic lows all week. 40's and 20's............sounds like
February...........gbseg hormones, eh? been there, done that.....rode
the ride, bought the tee shirt and returned it, but apparently the power
surge clause is permanent LOL
maddie