Old 05-02-2006, 02:58 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
RobinM

Default Pansies from Seeds

Hi

I'm going to be starting 3 different kinds of pansies froom seeds, and
I wanted to know if there are any tips anyone can share? I've never
really started many flowers from seed, especially bedding-type plants.
The packets say to start 12 weeks before planting out, so the timing
is about right. Should I pinch them back at some point? They'll be
growing on a two-tier, eight-bulb, 48" growing table that I had made
at the machine shop where I work.

I've decided on which tomatoes I'll be growing this year, also:

Mortgage Lifter
Believe It or Not
Thessaloniki
Brandywine Sudduth's